This week’s links focus on IT and few fun ones from GuyKawasaki.
Hello IT Manager: You’re In Politics Now! http://t.co/IH3xm5kO
Felt this was a fitting link for this week since I just recently took over the management of new teams that have a whole new dynamic.
Tablets Will Take Over Sooner Than You Think: Five Telling Trends http://t.co/ExZChNU0
Completely agree with all of these trends and am seeing them daily in the healthcare space.
AMAnet: 15 New Rules For #IT To Live http://t.co/GV2ZGtcr
A great list to keep in your mind in your daily dealings in the IT world.
GuyKawasaki: Tools and apps to help you change your life http://t.co/UI3esOSi
GuyKawasaki: The most viral news sources http://t.co/zTzOA6Qv
This week’s links include healthcare IT and social media, iPhone photos, and running and some advice from Mark Twain.
Should Physicians Use Email to Communicate With Patients? http://t.co/CH9i2jnV
8% of Hospitals Support “BYOD” – Bring Your Own Device — http://t.co/gLxrojvA
Simple solution to keep the iPad sterile in the OR (& other areas) http://t.co/OGDzpyAe
How a Team of Doctors Uses Social Media to Drive Awareness and Save Lives http://t.co/nteP2kF4
A Rheumatologist’s View on Social Media: Interview http://t.co/rQA0Zpre
Here are 10 apps to help you take better iPhone pictures. http://t.co/FG1ZUE0s
Running in shoes v. running barefoot: Which takes less energy? Results from a new study, http://t.co/LfWwlqpf
Mark Twain’s 7 Essential Tips to Living an Awesome Life. http://t.co/KCngYc5A
There were quite a few good links to pass along for this week.
Here’s this week’s favorite links that are from a wide variety of subjects.
Quote of the week.
- The most successful people see an opportunity in every problem. via@LeadToday
For a while now, I have been following Eric Brown via RSS and Twitter (@EricDBrown) for a while now. One of the things I have always enjoyed from Eric is his weekly publication of links. Based upon enjoying these links, I have decided to publish my weekly links not only to share but for me to track what I found interesting over time. Most of these will links will be technical in subject but every once in a while there will be an odd-ball or running related link.
So here’s the first week’s links.
- A strong BYOD policy should be SOP
- The President of CIO magazine shares his Top Ten Tech Predictions for 2012
- iPads in the enterprise: CEO ego is driving adoption: iPads have taken over the boardroom, and corporate CEOs an…
- CIO says supporting iPhone and iPad led to 92% reduction in broken devices: After switching to support Apple mo…
- Google’s latest research digs into how are used. Interesting takeaway: multitasking is huge
Odd – Ball of the Week
- Who new that “calc” was this powerful. Get the most out of calculator – calculate fuel economy, lease payments, and mortgage payments